Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Monday, September 13, 2010

....I slept well last night...and dreamed dreams so calming, I dreamt of Rachael...and then of Adam...she was an angelic person in the dream, she saw my sadness and opened up a box of "live memories" and I was able to spend time with my son once again....we walked on a beach, our feet kicking up white sand as I held his small hand....watching big waves cast up frothy tides of water lapping at our toes...he may have been around age seven....another image was me pulling him in a red wagon....he appeared very young with a head full of golden blond curls and unending laughter as I pulled him up a hill....and the dream would go on with such comforting memories...
I saw myself laughing, I viewed the complete and utter happiness that overflowed in myself, I saw Rachael smile at me...the soothing look of her eyes as they met mine. Something special....about Rachael...it was always there between us. She'd have me believe I was her role model, I'd second guess that, sometimes I think she'd been one to me...the face of an angel with a heart so sincere...if there was a way to show me some Peace, I know she'd have gone as far as she could to get me some comfort...to ease this pain...I'm glad I had my dream...I'm glad I met Rachael....Jordan's and Adam's friend since grade school....I'm glad she liked us...and stood by us...and understands me...I love you Rachael...always and forever

No comments:

Post a Comment