Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dear Adam,

I wonder what life is like for you in Heaven...Dad and I try to imagine what you see...if you watch us...can see us day by day...we wonder what you'd try and tell us...if you could.....

we talk about you each day...it's a bit of peacefulness we share...the two of us as we chat about fun times or happy moments shared with you...the love we held onto as your parents...

thank God I have your father...and he is grateful I am there for him. Jordan is supportive and loving...but no one understands the loss of a child better than the other parent...and the two of us share a special bond...some people drift when something like this happens...our love has grown even deeper....I know Adam, that's hard to imagine...because our love ran so deeply before...but we take care of each other...we're weathering these difficult moments...one day at a time...

I told your dad that I am moving steps ahead each day with my life...and he smiled....I keep thoughts of you and how much pride you took in me...as your mom, as a nurse, as a person....

I did everything I felt was right and good in life...and somehow, I still lost you...

but like I told Dad tonight, thankfully we have good minds...and bright insight...we're smart....and we both want to work together to somehow "live on"....although life will never be the same...because our tremendous loss...the absence of you....will always live in the shadows of everyday...we need to face the sun and allows it's brillance to lead us...once again....because that is what you would want for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment