Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Wednesday, January 25, 2012


Music plays...inside my mind when I dream of you at night...
I can hear the laughter of your voice...
I can still feel you...so desperately, I feel your presence, trying to guard me...
watching over me...watching my heart literally sink when I try to grasp the enormity of you not being here...
It must pain you...to watch me struggle...to see the fight I am fighting...the battle I face with each new day...
The fears I have created inside my mind...you guiding over me...from your Heavenly loft...
seeing the many mistakes I made, yet probably amazed at the little conquests I have made....
you, my biggest fan, you'd rally for me...you loved my heart...you'd tell me
You made me realize what being a good mom really meant...it was the little things...
the simple stuff...things I thought everyone should do, say or feel...you said I was different...I miss that....I miss the way you'd make everyone feel special...
those things made me so proud...
I only wish God would have allowed me one more chance....to tell you what you meant to me...the impact you had not only on my life but on all of those around you...
I love you, always and forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment