Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

....I am a strong person....but every now and then I would like for someone to simply take my hand and say that everything will be alright...
I know it won't ever be the same...but living life now is challenging...
my grieving heart continues to beat...as I have carefully learned the importance of readjusting my re-entry into life...part of it flowed seamlessly, the parts of life where love of others is concerned...that was never lost, there has never been hatred towards others...for in my heart I realize that no one on this earth would have wanted to see my son pass...or watch us and see how tragedy can affect a loving family...I've reanalyzed what is fair...and see that there are no answers...
so I crawl out of bed each day to face yet another small conquest...and I kneel often to pray, hopeful that God will give me more strength...and perhaps some Blessings ahead that might further heal this tremendous pain...and emptiness that weighs heavily on the hearts of my little family....

No comments:

Post a Comment