Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dear Adam,
I talk to you everyday, I know you hear me, I know you, more than anything in this universe wish you could communicate back, I feel you...so often, surrounding me...you feel the pain I feel, you wish to absorb it back---yet you cannot...I also feel your direction. Jordan began to open up more lately, I think he's also learning to forgive himself for things a young man like him shouldn't have to even think about, still we do...he and I---we've got this bond between us, one we would have never dreamt of...a bond you placed there...a bond of a memory that only he and I and Dad know of...Jordan and me...we fought ourselves a long time...not knowing how to move next, like walking through thick wet sand...he said to me the other night that there are so many people who would have simply given up...perhaps succumbed to our own demise...so true---but God gave us some superhuman strength, because we just want to give back...

No comments:

Post a Comment