Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die"...I'm not waiting for anything...I'm just hopeful that each day gets easier...and I've been finding ways to gain momentum...I want people to look at me and see strength...I want others to come to me for support...it's funny how people look...and try and analyze where I am...AND ALL along....I've been here...altered for a bit...weathered by a storm...but I was the leaf that clung upon the tree limb during that storm...while I was almost whisked off that branch (several times)...I somehow held on with mammoth strength that allowed me to endure the beast that had blown about...and the roots of the tree that held me tight...hold me still...nourishing me to stay holding on...no poison here...no hate...nor resentment...no bitterness...being hateful takes up too much space in a heart that could occupy so much more...my son loved my heart the best...and it's my heart I want to share...forever to those who need me...

No comments:

Post a Comment