Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dear Adam,
This weather is the type we'd say we all hated...cold...dreary, you'd tell me you had seasonal affective disorder and I'd laugh...but it's this year that I truly relate fully to that statement. And as I gaze out the window today and see the ice and snow covering everything, I feel very much like what I am viewing...me...I've been dormant...trying to awaken from the nightmare that's been the past eleven months...life springs upon everything else around us...and we, with feet frozen...seem stuck in the ice...movements impeded by all that weighs down upon us...can we be that family again...Jordan and I trudged through snow the other day together...it was cold and brisk but eerily calm...big, billowy clouds coated the sky and he had me gaze up as he pointed to a small break in the cloud formation where a small sliver of brilliant blue was permeating through...that's what I look for each day he went on to say......are there blue skies ahead I silently asked myself??? And I felt his arm encircle me...his hazel eyes moist as he told me we need to stay strong together...we miss you so much...Faith...it's all that's left...please keep us strong and always know how much you impacted us...your presense...your source of love...light and positivity...please help us keep Faith alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment