Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Faith isn't the ability to believe what you see. It's the ability to see what you believe"...that's why children are so joyous and happy...their imaginations allow them to see things in a different light...perhaps that's why so many of Adam's friends have been so amazing through all of this...maybe as we grow, we change...our Faith might alter with aging and our imaginations dim...Adam had this joyous, almost childlike quality...he possessed a rare innocence at times...those who knew him gravitated toward him...being around Adam...people felt safe...comfortable...loved and secure...I hold Faith that he watches over me...and his friends each day...I believe in angels and I hold Faith my son is one of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment