Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

how much love can one person give? And how many roles of fulfillment can one man give? I look at your dad and in amazement wonder where I would be without him...through this journey of sadness...the one constant has always been him...my love, my Teddy....walking aside me, never letting go of my hand...even now, his hand finds mine beneath covers at night and he gently holds onto it till we fall asleep...his love protects me...he believes in me...in us...in life as it will continue...he inspires me like no one else can...his loves wraps around me like a warm and loving blanket...the kindness in those sad blue eyes...eyes like yours...that even after all we've been through...can lock with mine...and reflect memories of times before. With him, I've never lost laughter...I have lost so much...and faced so many disappointments...but love from him---your father, keeps me afloat...no one knows what we feel better than each other....no one misses you more than we do.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment