Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Saturday, September 3, 2011

"For everything you have missed...you have gained something else...and for everything you gain....you lose something else...it is about your outlook towards life...you can either regret or rejoice...."
me...it's one of the only things I have left...my hopefulness...I posted this on my facebook page and another mom remarked about it, how her daughter's death has caused her nothing but heartaches and tainted outlooks...and my heart felt her heart sink...for I could easily see that the loss of her daughter has taken away a great deal of her hopefulness...my life now?...I oftentimes feel slighted...bordering on bitterness, but something literally stops me from going anywhere further...I just don't want to do that...to me, to others, isolating myself from love that may be offered...friendships that might await me...of course I wished many times...that my life would just stop. Why shouldn't it? After all, anything really good is over now, right? But I do possess Faith...and with it comes Hope...and my Hopefulness is that one day I will learn the whys of all that I was faced to see and brave through...but mainly to be with my son again one day for eternity, for I know that's where he waits for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment