Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Friday, August 5, 2011

Limitations live only in our minds...if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless...since you've left me here behind...I had to learn how to live with loss...and each day I awake I make a conscious effort and decision that I need to get through another day...with hopes that it'll be a good one...and that a small piece of you will somehow reflect in a moment of that new day...and it does, with my heart wide open I have pushed all limits aside...I have learned so much from you here and now with you gone...Many things we've shared I focus on...always with pride...knowing what a good soul you possessed...where others may have paused...I somehow took hold of strength inside to push my limits...I love you Adam...always and forever xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment