Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Monday, June 13, 2011

Dear Adam....
Summer approaches...the warm sun beating down on my face...somehow it gives me strength...I look to the sky and ask God for continual support....if i give up on Faith, I have nothing left. Days are hard...I think about the day that awaits me, when perhaps I'll awake and not think of you immediately with sadness in my heart...I hold steadfast to Hope...that peace will find us all...and that somehow....someday...my heavy heart will lighten. I've learned to look up...and face the sun....to live outside the darkness and the shadows that for a time....had me hidden within....I see that wasn't a good place to hide...so now I face the sun...and wish so desperately...to find sort of happiness...in this life I have left xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment