Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Slip away...I didn't feel it...
How could you leave me...so sudden...not a plan?
And how can life keep in motion without you here?
There was laughter one day...and then silence...which follows me...everyday
I miss the sounds of you...I miss your smile...I wake each day still hoping I was wrong...that you're not gone...
reality...so brutal...no one knows the pain I must carry...the smile I paint on and the face I hid behind...how I cry myself to sleep each night...wondering if I could have done anything differently and if you'd still be here?
I miss how you made me feel...as a mother...the pride you placed upon me...
I know you loved me...and I know you felt loved...
I'm angry sometimes...it fluctuates from me...to you...to God....
I wonder why me???? What did I ever do to deserve this? I watch and hear others interact with their families and see the void in mine...
And I am told that my Faith needs to be strong...to hold me up and lead me to you one day...
Nothing's fair...will God lighten the burdens cast upon my heart and soul...
or will that slip away???

No comments:

Post a Comment