Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Friday, February 18, 2011

a gift...it's something I can't physically give my son Adam anymore...and it breaks my heart...and I thought long and deeply as I walked tonight and gazed into the blackened sky...the full moon a vibrant contrast against the blanket of black...intermingled with stars...and it struck me...my gift to him has been there all along...my gift to Adam are the memories I keep flowing...the blog I keep writing...preserving his life's story and sharing the tales of lives he had touched...my gift was keeping my home open to allow others who grieved to cling to us here and share sorrow and tears...my present to him was an open heart...a willingness to live in his spirit...to let others know how he lived...and not dwell on how he passed...and I plan my lifetime...no matter how long it may be...to honor is beautiful spirit...always

No comments:

Post a Comment