Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Thursday, February 17, 2011

a friend is someone who reaches for your hand...but touches your heart....a friend is...as if she were a second self...and great friends can speak without words...this past year...had it not been for the support of friends...I wouldn't be standing...for they held me up when the world started to fall down upon me....life came crashing down and obstacles that seemed insurmountable blocked my way...I am grateful for others...is there anything better than the love of others? I doubt that...and feel sorrow for those who haven't experienced love from someone great...
this past year...I've embraced more people in 363 days than most people hold in a lifetime...and in my head and my heart are held thankful memories of each and every moment that love passed through my home....God Bless you all...who thought of me...I am a stronger person because of you....

No comments:

Post a Comment