Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Thursday, December 22, 2011

He is Gone...



You can shed a tear that he is gone
or you can smile because he has lived

You can close your eyes and pray he'll come back
or you can open your eyes and see all he's left.

Your heart can be empty because you can't see him
or you can be full of the love you shared

You can turn your back on tomorrow and live for yesterday
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.

You can remember...only that he's gone
or you can cherish his memory and let it live on.

You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back
or you can do what he'd want: smile, open your eyes love and go on.

....this is exactly how I feel, I know I'll never have those wishes---or chances----that he lives on only in dreams, memories...and the tales we tell, but I will not ever succumb to losing my entire self, because it was "me" that made him "him" and he would never want me to live on in eternal sadness....xoxoxoxo I love Adam---always and forver

No comments:

Post a Comment