Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Monday, July 11, 2011

Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps if you are not willing to move your feet....eighteen little words with monumental meaning...of course this rings true for me, for us...for Jordan who also struggles daily, as we...try to place one foot in front of the other and make movements forward...but in life...as we, the victims of sudden tragedy and sadness...watch as others who can't seem to move forward in their own lives and who haven't been afflicted with events nearly as bad as ours....but then again...I pause and reflect and think...God gives us strength to endure...it's the steps in a path I have created myself that he allows me to walk on...where others might lack strength, somehow God provides me with the inner strength that leads me onward. I pray constantly for continued strength...and that this path Ted and I and Jordan walk upon becomes less burdensome...and that my son especially...finds less toils along his way...and that Peace and Joy are 'round the bend...

No comments:

Post a Comment