Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Friday, May 22, 2015

worrying away the days....no, not me, I don't "live there" anymore
fretting over saying something that was heartfelt....sincere....or in need of being spoken aloud.....No, I don't "live there" anymore....
sleepless nights, tossing...turning....wondering all the immeasurable "why's"....nope, because I "don't live there" anymore....
My mind "doesn't live" in a bad place...I'm not angry....suspicious....I'm not mad....I hate all of those feelings....I can only control my own head and heart...I have no bearing of what anyone thinks....says or does....and even the best of the best can be pretending or lack sincerity inside their hearts and minds....I now live in a calmer place....I where control my on thoughts...and I am in control of me....
finding calm and peace has been healing....slowing down my pace...feeling myself breathe...embracing moments that perhaps others are unaware of because of life's rapid pace....
I feel the breeze gently touch my cheek, I feel the warmth of the sun as it radiates my skin...the sounds of nature gently sings to me as I enjoy the outdoors....my senses heightened because the heaviness that once weighed down on my has lightened...I speak with God daily and I feel His presence...I know I am here for a reason....and this is where "I live" anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment