Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Friday, September 28, 2012

"I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.” ♥ It's been incredibly difficult to write here lately---time has made me different...perhaps more subdued in some ways but I do reaize and see that grief did not change me---it revealed me...and revealed the me I knew I was all along...I am the same me...I have a heart that's unchanged...I just feel lost somedays---not that any other person would know it...but I carry that loss with me...riding on my shoulders is an invisable heavy cross...and I still have days---many days when I need to catch my breath---realizing I will never see my son again...or hear his voice...or feel the warmth of his hugs as he used to embrace me...time doesn't heal all wounds...I wish I could help others by telling them it gets better...or easier...but it truly doesn't...some days are easier than others...and the ones with laughter and smiles truly make my heart smile back...I dream of Adam almost nightly...I know I am a rarity on that...many parents aren't able to receive that connection and I somehow am...beautiful and peaceful dreams...I know with my whole heart that ADAM loves me...and I know it's his way of helping me through each day ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment