Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

...when i die...will i be remembered????....and if i am....how will i be remembered....
.....sort of makes you wonder...or strive to live a life being remembered for, yesterday passed us by and here we three remain standing, like tall sunflowers....swaying in the wind, toppled now and then by a tumultuous wind yet not brought down fully to the ground...somehow, somewhere...someone gave us strength...
I recognize the gifts that others gave to us...their strength...their love...
my own gift, the gift I was informed of many months ago when I scoffed at the mere idea that I was somehow "given a gift"....but two years passing me by has opened my eyes further as well as my heart...as I walk in the beauty of God's surroundings... knowing fully that each one of us---through the roughest of times is allotted that gift, the gift of recognizing true pain and knowing true empathy...I thought I knew it...but I was wrong, as many attempts to "help" or "support" there was no truer knowledge of infinite turmoil that what we as a family endured...but God Graced us with support...no matter what life throws at us...or at others, we will somehow be able to empathize and support...

No comments:

Post a Comment