Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Monday, November 14, 2011

....I couldn't fall back to sleep this morning...the numbers on the clock glared 3:57....restless, I kept thinking of you....and the many things that travel inside my mind, the flood of memories, the sadness...sometimes even remembrances of that painful night...when those thoughts consume me, I silently pray...and as I laid there sleepless...my body finally began to relax...and I heard noises from the bathroom, Ted in the shower...that lull one falls into inbetween rest and sleep is where my mind was---and I felt a firm hand on my shoulder as I was lying on my right side, thinking it was your dad climbing next to me, to hold me a little longer like he normally does...but it wasn't him, the pressure of touch stayed on my shoulder for another few minutes till I turned to see there was nobody there....just another sign that God answered my prayer....

No comments:

Post a Comment